Sabtu, 23 Julai 2011

I Was

Credit to spiritually-true.blogspot.com
I was reading a status at Facebook post by "(1) Friend Request . . . "Oh, it's you!"". There it goes:


A girl ask her boyfriend:
Girl : Why do you LOVE me?
Boy : I have no reason.


The girl didn't like it and she said...


Girl : No. Give me a reason.
Boy : Okey. Because you're beautifull, caring and attractive.


The girl satisfied.
Then, one day she got sick and look terribly thin, pale and weak...


Girl : Do you still LOVE me?
Boy : Now, you're not pretty, or attractive. Do I have a reason to LOVE you?


The girl cry.
The boy hold her hand and say...


Boy : Now you understand? 
"Love doesn't need reasons. I Love You n still Love you no matter what happens."



Credit to yuliiantii.blogspot.com
*gugur air mataku satu persatu*

Aku menangis bukan kerana aku bersedih.
Aku menangis kerana aku terlalu bahagia di samping kamu semua.
Aku bahagia punya keluarga bahagia.
Aku gembira ada kau yang cukup melindungi aku.
Aku gembira ada kau yang sungguh perihatin atas setiap tingkah lakuku.
Aku senang ada kau yang mengawal tindak tandukku.
Aku suka ada kau yang akan mnegurku bila perlu.
Aku suka bila kau usap rambutku saat mata ingin beradu.
Aku bahagia bila kau kucup dahiku meninggalkan rasa kasihmu sebelum kau berlalu.
Aku bahagia mencintai kau yang sepenuh hatimu mencintai dan menyayangi aku tanpa ragu.

*saya sayang awak* saya sayang awak juga*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
We're not friends. We're not enemies. We're just strangers, with some memories...

Suka Tak?

Yang Menghidupkan Hidup